Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newb help with output/mixer/signal attenuation
Staff
#1
0
0
Newb help with output/mixer/signal attenuation

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’ve dove headstrong into my first rack but hadn’t realized/known about how hot the audio output is. I effectively have several sound sources which I had planned on plugging into my 1010 Bluebox mixer in independent channels but the signal is distorted. So…I realize there are output modules for attenuation, and I realize there are mixer modules….if I want to have 3-4 independent sound sources attenuated to line-level for my mixer what do I need to add to my rack (I have plenty of space)?</p> <p>Do most mix “in-rack” with something like a 4-6 channel mixer module out to a single stereo output module? I am unclear on this and checking the guides and searching I see more related to the signal itself and less on best or common practices. Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/myxomytoesitch"> /u/myxomytoesitch </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/wu3zgy/newb_help_with_outputmixersignal_attenuation/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/wu3zgy/newb_help_with_outputmixersignal_attenuation/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newb help with output/mixer/signal attenuation - by SynthWizard - 08-22-2022, 05:43 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3