Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If you had to start over at zero, where would you start?
Staff
#1
0
0
If you had to start over at zero, where would you start?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am fascinated by synths. I love the sounds that they are able to produce. I would love to learn how to use them but I have absolutely zero musical experience. I’m not sure where to even start. Should I learn to play the piano first? </p> <p>So if you lost all of your musical abilities, where would you start to regain them?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/IntentlyFaulty"> /u/IntentlyFaulty </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wtfvmh/if_you_had_to_start_over_at_zero_where_would_you/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wtfvmh/if_you_had_to_start_over_at_zero_where_would_you/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
If you had to start over at zero, where would you start? - by SynthWizard - 08-21-2022, 01:34 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5