Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia Drumbrute Impact Hi Hat Ratchets and Triplets
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia Drumbrute Impact Hi Hat Ratchets and Triplets

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello hardware synth and gear experts,</p> <p>I am considering purchasing the Arturia Drumbrute Impact. I love what I have found out in researching its capabilities. Among the features I like about it, is the ability to repeat-step or &quot;ratchet&quot; a drum fill by 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32. But I have not yet seen any proof of it's ability to ratchet fill in triplets by those same rhythm counts. Does anyone know and have proof that it is capable of doing this? Please help! I see the Behringer RD-8 can do it beautifully but I love the Arturia's sounds better. The ability to perform this triplet function is a big factor in which machine I will buy. </p> <p>Please help and advise, thank you experts!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/barneykwizznow"> /u/barneykwizznow </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wsqse3/arturia_drumbrute_impact_hi_hat_ratchets_and/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wsqse3/arturia_drumbrute_impact_hi_hat_ratchets_and/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Arturia Drumbrute Impact Hi Hat Ratchets and Triplets - by SynthWizard - 08-19-2022, 07:56 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5