Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is it worth it to refurbish my Roland D-20?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is it worth it to refurbish my Roland D-20?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a Roland D20 sitting in the closet making me feel guilty. I also sold my D-50 for more money than I could say no to during the pandemic. Now I’m missing those tones. Sellers remorse hit me me hard so I Broke out the D-20, but it kept shutting down, sometimes after an hour sometimes after a few minutes just using factory presets no floppy. I don’t have infinite money so if a fix is cheap ok I’ll do it. I do however have lots of time and soldering skills . Anyone else experience this with the D-20? Did you get it figured out?Thanks for the help?!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/RobGnMB"> /u/RobGnMB </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wgbyqx/is_it_worth_it_to_refurbish_my_roland_d20/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wgbyqx/is_it_worth_it_to_refurbish_my_roland_d20/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is it worth it to refurbish my Roland D-20? - by SynthWizard - 08-04-2022, 07:45 PM
Rhys Owens 1988 - by labedroomLaupt - 08-05-2022, 03:49 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7