Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any advice for a dead module?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any advice for a dead module?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>EDIT: Apparently a batch went out with the wrong polarity. So I flipped the cable and it worked!</p> <p>I bought the Acid Rain Switchblade used and it seems to be dead. The seller said it was working fine before it shipped and offered a refund, so I tend to believe him. I really do want the module tho so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to try. I've tried different ribbon cables and different cases and nothing. The red stripe was never backward; apparently, this module has protection for that anyway. The module has lights on it and they haven't so much as flickered once. I'm open to suggestions!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Imagined_World"> /u/Imagined_World </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/wcpodw/any_advice_for_a_dead_module/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/wcpodw/any_advice_for_a_dead_module/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any advice for a dead module? - by SynthWizard - 08-01-2022, 09:29 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6