Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
if I have a korg electribe 2 is it worth it to also get sample version
Staff
#1
0
0
if I have a korg electribe 2 is it worth it to also get sample version

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have an electribe 2 and was looking at the sample version. Is it worth it to own both. Does the sample one have different sounds then electribe 2. I really have no experience with samples does the sample machine come preloaded with a bunch. Also I want to know is if you can synch them together. Any response is welcome</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Moskymouse"> /u/Moskymouse </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wcrgny/if_i_have_a_korg_electribe_2_is_it_worth_it_to/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/wcrgny/if_i_have_a_korg_electribe_2_is_it_worth_it_to/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
if I have a korg electribe 2 is it worth it to also get sample version - by SynthWizard - 07-31-2022, 01:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12