Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How can I make everything non-drum duck in volume in response to a kick drum?
Staff
#1
0
0
How can I make everything non-drum duck in volume in response to a kick drum?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Trying to figure out how to get that generic techno sound where the chords and melody duck while the kick drum is sounding off. I feel like it’s a VCA type of thing but I’m not sure. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Connorb7324"> /u/Connorb7324 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/w4xuzm/how_can_i_make_everything_nondrum_duck_in_volume/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/w4xuzm/how_can_i_make_everything_nondrum_duck_in_volume/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How can I make everything non-drum duck in volume in response to a kick drum? - by SynthWizard - 07-23-2022, 11:57 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14