Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UKG Production Reddit
Staff
#1
0
0
UKG Production Reddit

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi all Garage Heads!</p> <p>I hope everyone is well.</p> <p>I have just recently started a sub reddit that I hope will help those who produce Garage. The main purpose of the community is for UKG producers to share tips, works in progress, and generally just meet like minded people Smile</p> <p>So far I can't see any reddit page dedicated just for UKG production. This is the first community I have started and I am open to any suggestions.</p> <p>So far there are a couple of post on hints and tips on producing UKG but this will be built out. I have provided a link below:</p> <p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/UKG_Production_Hub/">https://www.reddit.com/r/UKG_Production_Hub/</a></p> <p>Anyway thanks for reading and I hope to see you in the community.</p> <p>Ant</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AnfsMusic"> /u/AnfsMusic </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w4ha07/ukg_production_reddit/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w4ha07/ukg_production_reddit/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UKG Production Reddit - by SynthWizard - 07-21-2022, 10:25 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15