Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a portable synth.
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a portable synth.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello good people of <a href="/r/synthesizers">r/synthesizers</a>.</p> <p>I'm looking for a portable synthesizer and was wondering if any of you had some recommendations.</p> <p>I would like for it to have an internal speaker and a microphone, run on batteries and potentially have midi I/O. </p> <p>I was looking at OP-1 and Organelle, but I was wondering if there are any alternatives. I work as a musician/performer for theatre and would like to use such portable device for live performances, playing synth pads and some quick on-the-spot sampling.</p> <p>Thanks in advance Smile</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/bekaspegasus"> /u/bekaspegasus </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w4f27c/looking_for_a_portable_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w4f27c/looking_for_a_portable_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a portable synth. - by SynthWizard - 07-21-2022, 10:25 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16