Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deluge at $1000 vs OP-1 at $700. I can't choose!
Staff
#1
0
0
Deluge at $1000 vs OP-1 at $700. I can't choose!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a difficult choice to make. I've been wanting a groove box for some time and am either going with a Deluge or an OP-1. I was leaning towards the Deluge given that everyone who owns one seems to love it, but now I have the opportunity to pick up an OP-1 for $700 and that seems tough to pass up since I really like the sound and features on that too. </p> <p>Has anyone here used both and can offer some of their thoughts? I have till tomorrow to decide. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Vegan-Daddio"> /u/Vegan-Daddio </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w1m9r8/deluge_at_1000_vs_op1_at_700_i_cant_choose/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/w1m9r8/deluge_at_1000_vs_op1_at_700_i_cant_choose/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Deluge at $1000 vs OP-1 at $700. I can't choose! - by SynthWizard - 07-18-2022, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7