Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is a Roland SP-808 worth buying these days?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is a Roland SP-808 worth buying these days?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I owned one long ago and remember it as being kind of cool, but I had to sell it pretty quickly after getting it so I didn’t really get a chance to use it very much. I see them online for pretty cheap and they have a lot more memory than things like a Korg ES-1, but I could potentially see their data storage system being an issue since that technology has been sort of phased out over time. Is it worth getting one of these in 2019 or should I just pay a little more and grab a 404?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/HorseAndBee"> /u/HorseAndBee </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d8q9wu/is_a_roland_sp808_worth_buying_these_days/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d8q9wu/is_a_roland_sp808_worth_buying_these_days/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is a Roland SP-808 worth buying these days? - by SynthWizard - 09-24-2019, 04:11 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1