Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any hidden tutorial gems for QU-BIT PULSAR?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any hidden tutorial gems for QU-BIT PULSAR?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've searched the interwebs and watched/read any tutorial on the QU-BIT Pulse I could find. Surprisingly there doesn't seem to be a ton and most cover off on the main functionality with only slightly varying degrees of details.<br/> I'm a noob to eurorack and I am just starting to try and dig in and learn how to use PULSE. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the basic functions/usage but I am struggling with some of the more rich/robust/complex ways to use the module. </p> <p>To me, the power of the module comes from individual channel control of the type of pattern, clock, length and how and when they are triggered. I would love to find some patch notes or patch breakdowns detailing some unique methods of using PULSE. </p> <p>Does anyone have any leads? or PULSE tips in general? </p> <p>Any knowledge sharing would be great!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/kbowman016"> /u/kbowman016 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d6i88x/any_hidden_tutorial_gems_for_qubit_pulsar/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d6i88x/any_hidden_tutorial_gems_for_qubit_pulsar/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any hidden tutorial gems for QU-BIT PULSAR? - by SynthWizard - 09-21-2019, 03:04 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Custom Firmware Is Booming: Mods for Oct...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Mastering The Mix CARBON Q: A Connected ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0