Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Current Desert Island Synth?
Staff
#1
0
0
Current Desert Island Synth?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am thinking of selling my Triton and restored Juno 106 and getting one other synth that can also act as an awesome midi controller (where possible).</p> <p>I am not terribly into sound design, but I love tweaking useful patches. I admittedly love ROMplers and still use the Triton for current tracks I’m working on, but I want full daw integration where possible.</p> <p>Dream synth is the TI Polar cuz it made no bad sounds and it just looked so awesome and every knob did something useful - but probably doesn’t integrate too easily in 2022.</p> <p>I make top 40/pop/edm/hip hop songs.</p> <p>Can’t wait to hear.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/prsanker"> /u/prsanker </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/unn87b/current_desert_island_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/unn87b/current_desert_island_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Current Desert Island Synth? - by SynthWizard - 05-11-2022, 07:47 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2