Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Sequencing/clocking devices
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Sequencing/clocking devices

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Ok so… I’m trying to get a lot of stuff to work together and I just can’t seem to have a clue on how to make it work… perhaps you can help me and offer proposals on how to do it? </p> <p>I currently have my Drumbrute impact clocking my Opsix doing pads and that one is clocking a bassline on my Monologue, this one is sending sync out to a Make Noise 0-ctrl+0-coast+Strega making a melody </p> <p>Is there an easier way? Seems like whenever I use the roller on the drumbrute the sounds have this “swelling” sound that I can only attribute to signal attenuation or something like that, am I just connecting everything inefficiently? I have Ableton live for recording but I have never used it to sequence anything</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/SantiagoGT"> /u/SantiagoGT </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/unn5wf/help_with_sequencingclocking_devices/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/unn5wf/help_with_sequencingclocking_devices/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Sequencing/clocking devices - by SynthWizard - 05-11-2022, 07:47 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3