Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Minimoog bass phase issue
Staff
#1
0
0
Minimoog bass phase issue

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm producing track on 160 bpm with minimoog on arp bass (synthwave style). I'm using two osc and 2nd oscillator is slightly detuned. When bass is playing there is some phase issue which sounds like &quot;pulsing&quot;, like he's choking himself, waveform doesn't look right too.Since minimoog doesn't have a hard sync (note sync), should I use another synth for this kind of bass/bpm? It seems like moog is the synth for legato/funk or just a way slow bass, am I right? </p> <p>EDIT: Thank you guys for help! I solved my problem by turning on only one oscillator, added chorus and then processing with compressor. I got the same sound but it was consistent, more clear and pleasant, waveform also looks nice! </p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ScarletLotvs"> /u/ScarletLotvs </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/uiso3y/minimoog_bass_phase_issue/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/uiso3y/minimoog_bass_phase_issue/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Minimoog bass phase issue - by SynthWizard - 05-05-2022, 10:57 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13