Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first drum machine should be:
Staff
#1
0
0
My first drum machine should be:

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, I’ve been digging into the Roland TR-08 and the Behringer RD-8 lately. I know the Behringer has more outputs, but what is the benefit? I’m going to record on a DAW, and I heard the Behringer does not send sound through USB, which is all I think I need. What do you guys think? Any advice will be helpful.</p> <p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/poll/u5nt1r">View Poll</a></p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/sanafawy"> /u/sanafawy </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/u5nt1r/my_first_drum_machine_should_be/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/u5nt1r/my_first_drum_machine_should_be/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first drum machine should be: - by SynthWizard - 04-18-2022, 02:26 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4