Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
“Weird”/semi modular comparison - Strega, 0-Coast, Soft Pop 2, etc.
Staff
#1
0
0
“Weird”/semi modular comparison - Strega, 0-Coast, Soft Pop 2, etc.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I keep eyeing the above synths and contemplating a first foray into semi-modular. I started playing synths last year with an OP-Z, added a Minilogue XD and would love something that can pair well with these and also process external audio. </p> <p>I also have both the Kastle 1.5 and Kastle Drum and have really fallen in love with both of those devices, as relatively “simple” as they are. I really enjoy their unpredictable nature (which at first I found frustrating but now is THE feature for me) and the challenge of trying to get something musical out of them, especially when pairing them with other gear. I’d love to find a device that gives a similar experience but provides a little more range and flexibility.</p> <p>For all of the above reasons, I am seriously considering putting in an order for the Soft Pop 2, but The 0-Coast price is a little more reasonable. And then as I looked deeper, the Strega’s handling of external audio started to look really good. As an art-school grad/survivor I also love the whole ethos and aesthetic of Bastl and Make Noise and like the idea of supporting these companies!</p> <p>I’d be curious to hear from anyone who uses these instruments or anything similar (in terms of function and general price range).What do you like (and dislike) about them, and how do you incorporate them in your setup? Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/palmfr0nd"> /u/palmfr0nd </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/sfiooa/weirdsemi_modular_comparison_strega_0coast_soft/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/sfiooa/weirdsemi_modular_comparison_strega_0coast_soft/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
“Weird”/semi modular comparison - Strega, 0-Coast, Soft Pop 2, etc. - by SynthWizard - 01-29-2022, 10:38 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10