Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for recommendations: Groovebox / Synth in the vein of Thom Yorke
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for recommendations: Groovebox / Synth in the vein of Thom Yorke

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>As the title suggests, I'm looking for something in that Thom Yorke-y vein. I'm primarily a guitarist (I'm using that term liberally), so I don't need a huge modular setup (though, I'd take one if money wasn't an object--it is). I've almost pulled the trigger on a Digitakt multiple times but I always read about people who don't love its limitations so I back off. I bought an OP-Z (which I listed in synths for sale) but I just don't get along with it -- it's cool but even with the iOS app it's not immediate enough for me. I think I need something that doesn't require me to menu-dive or use shift commands? OP-1 any better than the OP-Z?</p> <p>My current setup is a Keystep 37 with Arturia's V8, guitar and amp, and the Hologram Microcosm. Any suggestions of stuff you guys like? I'm trying to keep things in the 1K or less range.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ndriver81"> /u/ndriver81 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rvmn4e/looking_for_recommendations_groovebox_synth_in/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rvmn4e/looking_for_recommendations_groovebox_synth_in/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for recommendations: Groovebox / Synth in the vein of Thom Yorke - by SynthWizard - 01-04-2022, 01:33 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10