Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Erica Synths LXR-02 Sound Quality
Staff
#1
0
0
Erica Synths LXR-02 Sound Quality

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a question for owners of the LXR-02 - I am really drawn to it by the form factor but in all the YouTube demos you often hear this (to my ears) nasty bit-reduced sound. </p> <p>Is there a general lo-fi tone to the LXR sound or is this people simply abusing the bit reduction effect? I think I'm just overly sensitive to bit depth in sound but I can't help it.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/substance90"> /u/substance90 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rr2ry9/erica_synths_lxr02_sound_quality/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/rr2ry9/erica_synths_lxr02_sound_quality/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Erica Synths LXR-02 Sound Quality - by SynthWizard - 12-29-2021, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2