Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Power short issue? Is it the Module or the case?
Staff
#1
0
0
Power short issue? Is it the Module or the case?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a tiptop audio mantis case that’s has been working fine up to this point. I picked up a frap tools sapel (new) and plug it it in and… nothing. The rest of my modules blink and then nothing. Another thing is the -12v light flashes when the sapel is plugged in. When I unplug the sapel from the case everything works fine. When I plug the sapel in by itself ..it works!!! I add one module..everything works!! I add a third module and we are back to no power. Is it the case or the module? Any help is appreciated. Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/cemsema"> /u/cemsema </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/r6i7fj/power_short_issue_is_it_the_module_or_the_case/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/r6i7fj/power_short_issue_is_it_the_module_or_the_case/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Power short issue? Is it the Module or the case? - by SynthWizard - 12-02-2021, 06:08 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1