Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended gear for synth newbie?
Staff
#1
0
0
Recommended gear for synth newbie?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey all, I’ve been messing with my MicroKORG for almost a year now. I’ve been able to make some good patches with it, and believe that I might be ready for another synth/more gear in general. The thing is, I’m not sure where to even start looking. Any advice on what type of gear I should get next?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Mysterious-Data-4299"> /u/Mysterious-Data-4299 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r3p3ri/recommended_gear_for_synth_newbie/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r3p3ri/recommended_gear_for_synth_newbie/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Recommended gear for synth newbie? - by SynthWizard - 11-28-2021, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6