Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question on using Poly D to process external audio
Staff
#1
0
0
Question on using Poly D to process external audio

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello everyone. I’m hoping someone with Maschine can help me out regarding what I wanna do with my Poly D. So I have a sample all chopped up for an old school beat idea, but I wanna use the Poly D’s filter on it. I know you just plug the Maschine into the input, but I have some questions: </p> <ol> <li><p>I have my Maschine just connected via USB because my audio interface is separate. Can I still just plug the Maschine into the Poly D and hook up the Poly D cables into my interface like I usually do when I use it and it should record into my laptop no problem, or do I have to use my Maschine as an audio interface?</p></li> <li><p>I’ve never used external audio processing before on any of my synths. I get back from vacation tomorrow so I have to wait to just see for myself, but would I have filter control using the Poly D knobs like for attack decay and release?</p></li> </ol> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ireallylike808s"> /u/ireallylike808s </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r2tun8/question_on_using_poly_d_to_process_external_audio/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/r2tun8/question_on_using_poly_d_to_process_external_audio/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question on using Poly D to process external audio - by SynthWizard - 11-26-2021, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0