Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suggestions for building off of Subharmonicon
Staff
#1
0
0
Suggestions for building off of Subharmonicon

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi Modular. I have a SubH that I'd like to build on. Specifically, I'd like an ADSR envelope (maybe 2) for the amp and filter cutoff, and from there I'd likely add FX for after the subh in the chain. Do you have recommendations for modules to accomplish this, and I think specifically my question is do I need to focus on an offset or scale module because the SubH operates I believe in -5 to 5V. Another question is, can I insert things after the amp that still get routed through the audio output the subharmonicon has, or will I need to get an output module as well.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/poitinpdx"> /u/poitinpdx </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qz0jhf/suggestions_for_building_off_of_subharmonicon/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qz0jhf/suggestions_for_building_off_of_subharmonicon/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for building off of Subharmonicon - by SynthWizard - 11-23-2021, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2