Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I get for my synth?
Staff
#1
0
0
What should I get for my synth?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Right now I have a Minilouge XD by Korg and I’m not sure where to go from here. All I have are some headphones and the synthesizer at the moment. I was looking into some nice speakers and I don’t know what else to get.</p> <p>It could be stuff to help with the creation of sounds or stuff like that or any accessories I don’t know. Also shouldn’t be super duper pricey</p> <p>Really anything would be helpful as I am very new to this amazing world. Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Ninjabud821"> /u/Ninjabud821 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qur506/what_should_i_get_for_my_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qur506/what_should_i_get_for_my_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What should I get for my synth? - by SynthWizard - 11-16-2021, 01:01 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0