Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Affordable 259s
Staff
#1
0
0
Affordable 259s

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi all. My doepfer basic VCOs are slowly going - hard/soft sync issues. I really don’t want another 3340. I’ve owned a vintage pro one - just want something different even though I love 3340. I’d like to try a 259 replica but the one I found was a DIY that only included the board - I love DIY just don’t want to order parts. Also DIY for vcos requires an oscilloscope anyway which I don’t have currently. Can anyone suggest good buchla 259 replicas? I’d be willing to get oscilloscope if need be just don’t want to order chips and components. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/CohenCaveWaits"> /u/CohenCaveWaits </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qu16ky/affordable_259s/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qu16ky/affordable_259s/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Affordable 259s - by SynthWizard - 11-15-2021, 06:38 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9