Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suggestions for hardware synth for pad chord progressions
Staff
#1
0
0
Suggestions for hardware synth for pad chord progressions

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a Roland tr6s which I love for my drum sounds. I've been looking for a while for a hardware synth/groovebox which is capable of 64 steps (want to build pad/string chord progressions to make bicep-esque tunes). Not fussed about analogue v digital, it doesn't need to even have a keyboard (as I'm not the best keys player), one which allows you to pre-programme the chord type and sound and then focus on parameter changing during performance would be perfect.</p> <p>The option of playing classic house-chord stabs would be an amazing bonus but I feel I'm asking too much.</p> <p>Worth noting I've had the arturia microfreak before and didn't enjoy it's really glassy, distorted sounds.</p> <p>Any suggestions? Ty in advance</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/MBateson17"> /u/MBateson17 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qo00bn/suggestions_for_hardware_synth_for_pad_chord/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qo00bn/suggestions_for_hardware_synth_for_pad_chord/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for hardware synth for pad chord progressions - by SynthWizard - 11-06-2021, 01:12 PM
123456789spoiled xxx - by labedroomLaupt - 11-06-2021, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2