Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie help Post-Punk pad beginner synth
Staff
#1
0
0
Newbie help Post-Punk pad beginner synth

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey hoping someone can direct me to some synths to check out. I'm in a post punk band and teaching my girlfriend some key parts so I picked up a poly-800 cause I thought &quot;80s, cool&quot; BUT I can't get the sound I want. I want a thick deep pad sound. If anyone knows the band The Sound I'm basically going for that pad sound... Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Looking for something under 1000! Doesn't need a bunch of keys! Thanks in advance! Cheers.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/pbomb666"> /u/pbomb666 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qlm9kr/newbie_help_postpunk_pad_beginner_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qlm9kr/newbie_help_postpunk_pad_beginner_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Newbie help Post-Punk pad beginner synth - by SynthWizard - 11-03-2021, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10