Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any guides on how to assemble a modular?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any guides on how to assemble a modular?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I got a Mantis case and a few modules to get started, but I have no idea how to connect the cables and I am pretty sure doing it wrong can fry a module? So I wanna get it right. The manuals of the modules don’t have instructions on that. </p> <p>Some modules have a -12V mark, but some have no marks at all on the pins. I am not sure what to do with those. I would appreciate some help!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/samomaikati"> /u/samomaikati </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qicd6b/any_guides_on_how_to_assemble_a_modular/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/qicd6b/any_guides_on_how_to_assemble_a_modular/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any guides on how to assemble a modular? - by SynthWizard - 10-30-2021, 03:09 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5