Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help connecting minibrute 2s to Arturia Control Center!
Staff
#1
0
0
Help connecting minibrute 2s to Arturia Control Center!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello, I am trying to connect my minibrute 2s to the Arturia Control Center. I have installed the program, but my minibrute doesnt appear on the list of my products. I have tried this on a mac and also on a pc, tryed with 3 different midi cables, reset my pc and my minibrute, but I'm not having any luck. When I plug the cable to the pc, I do listen to the sound you usually got whn you connct any usb, but I dont find any device on the my pc window. Is there something I'm missing? Do I have to put my minibrut in some alternative mode by pushing any buttons? I need help!!!!!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Mcohen05"> /u/Mcohen05 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qi2c95/help_connecting_minibrute_2s_to_arturia_control/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qi2c95/help_connecting_minibrute_2s_to_arturia_control/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help connecting minibrute 2s to Arturia Control Center! - by SynthWizard - 10-29-2021, 12:17 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Releases TONEX 2 Player : ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Six New UA Audio Interfaces : Volt and V...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1