Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alpha Juno 1 display replacement
Staff
#1
0
0
Alpha Juno 1 display replacement

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>(I posted it last month, but maybe I'll have more luck this time)</p> <p>My AJ1 is due for screen replacement (along with button replacement and lots of other stuff, but that's a different story), I've been thinking of getting an OLED display while I'm at it anyway. Of course, that would require a modified firmware, but I've found the chip <a href="https://www.ebay.com/itm/164742186253">on eBay</a>. However, I'm having trouble finding a fitting display - can't find the models mentioned <a href="http://zine.r-massive.com/roland-alpha-juno-1-ju-1-custom-firmware/">here</a> anymore, and even if I search for new potentially compatible OLED 16x1 displays they seem to be <a href="https://www.mouser.vn/c/optoelectronics/displays/oled-displays-accessories/?character+count+x+line=16+x+1&amp;viewing+area+-+w+x+h=66+mm+x+16+mm">out of stock</a>. Here's the original display's <a href="https://www.hobbielektronika.hu/forum/getfile.php?id=214400">datasheet</a>, by the way.</p> <p>Is there any suitable display with Asian/worldwide delivery in stock now? Or should I just buy a <a href="https://reverb.com/item/37473722-oled-display-upgrade-kit-for-roland-alpha-juno-by-bassmobile">complete kit</a>?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/alexwasashrimp"> /u/alexwasashrimp </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qdefkj/alpha_juno_1_display_replacement/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qdefkj/alpha_juno_1_display_replacement/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Alpha Juno 1 display replacement - by SynthWizard - 10-23-2021, 05:54 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:38 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:38 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0