Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Mixer should I buy?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which Mixer should I buy?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm relatively new to synthesizers. I'm building my setup and it would be nice if you could help me. I just found 2 mixers (used) and can't decide. I have the choice between an original Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro made in USA (21 years old) and a Mackie 1202 VLZ3 (4 years old). Both are equally expensive. € 100 for one Is it worth buying a vintage mixer? Does it have any advantages other than the 14 channels over the Mackie 202 vlz3?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Ventura3630"> /u/Ventura3630 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qdlyqg/which_mixer_should_i_buy/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qdlyqg/which_mixer_should_i_buy/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which Mixer should I buy? - by SynthWizard - 10-22-2021, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1