Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me decide what synth to get next.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me decide what synth to get next.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>For my next synth should I get the udo audio synth, ob-6, or Novation peak, or I’m also interested in a wave table.</p> <p>My style of music tends to be some drone, noise, ambient loops. </p> <p>I know there is a big difference in price between the peak and the other two but I do like a deal but I’m also not a person who wants to skimp on quality. </p> <p>Can anyone give me some insight on any of these? Should I just keep saving my money up?</p> <p>Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/bikinipopsicle"> /u/bikinipopsicle </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qb3x70/help_me_decide_what_synth_to_get_next/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/qb3x70/help_me_decide_what_synth_to_get_next/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help me decide what synth to get next. - by SynthWizard - 10-19-2021, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8