Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modular Synthesizer Theory and Failed Experiments
Staff
#1
0
0
Modular Synthesizer Theory and Failed Experiments

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I keep trying to get a smooth and gradual volume swell using CV or modulation tracks from NerdSEQ. I get mixed results for something so simple. It’s totally possible but whenever I try it over a long 256 step or longer passage, the result just isn’t how I envisioned it in the context of a composition. I’m gonna keep trying it until I get it right. </p> <p>How long do you keep working on a piece until your realize it isn’t going anywhere and you give up and move into something else?</p> <p>What are some modular synthesis goals, theory, or tricks you attempted but the experiment failed or didn’t result in anything usable?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/---Karlo---"> /u/---Karlo--- </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pn1ecm/modular_synthesizer_theory_and_failed_experiments/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/pn1ecm/modular_synthesizer_theory_and_failed_experiments/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Modular Synthesizer Theory and Failed Experiments - by SynthWizard - 09-13-2021, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2