Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Patches for DX100?
Staff
#1
0
0
Patches for DX100?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have done some reading and practicing with my new DX100 and I think I finally understand generally how to program patches. The only problem is, I don’t know what to program? I was wondering if there were lists of popular patches that I could program myself? Do such lists exist?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/CandyOk3158"> /u/CandyOk3158 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/pj1lbr/patches_for_dx100/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/pj1lbr/patches_for_dx100/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Patches for DX100? - by SynthWizard - 09-06-2021, 05:28 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0