Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting my midi keyboard to trigger my hardware synth…
Staff
#1
0
0
Getting my midi keyboard to trigger my hardware synth…

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have my hardware synth sending audio to my interface. I have the midi out from my interface connected to midi in on my synth. Then I have my interface connected via USB to laptop and my midi keyboard also connected via USB to my laptop. I’m trying to use the external instrument plugin but I can’t get the keyboard to trigger the synth. My keyboard triggers my plugins etc so I know it’s working with live, and if I play the sequencer on the synth i hear it in live also. I just can’t get the keyboard to play the synth. Any tips?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Tillie24"> /u/Tillie24 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/p6bfae/getting_my_midi_keyboard_to_trigger_my_hardware/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/p6bfae/getting_my_midi_keyboard_to_trigger_my_hardware/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting my midi keyboard to trigger my hardware synth… - by SynthWizard - 08-17-2021, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Warm Audio Mod Series: Centavo and WA-C1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Nothing Headphone (1) Pro: Goodbye AirPo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0