Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need y’all’s input….
Staff
#1
0
0
I need y’all’s input….

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’m buying an analog tabletop synth but I can not for the life of me decide which one to get. Any input is appreciated because I’m going crazy over here. So the amount I’m able to spend is at the MOST $700. Ive narrowed the list down to a few. </p> <p>Pittsburgh Modular Microvolt 3900 or Lifeforms. I came across the microvolt today they are not all that available anymore. The fact I found one for sale complicated everything. </p> <p>Analog Solutions Leipzig S - found one for sale I’m able to afford but I’m having trouble gauging how good of a deal I’m really getting. I have a feeling this is the best deal out of all of them but not sure. </p> <p>Dreadbox Erebus v3</p> <p>0-coast </p> <p>Atomosynth M x4</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AnalogorithmicA"> /u/AnalogorithmicA </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/p6b84u/i_need_yalls_input/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/p6b84u/i_need_yalls_input/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need y’all’s input…. - by SynthWizard - 08-17-2021, 06:29 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2