Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Doepfer A-183-9 USB power overload question
Staff
#1
0
0
Doepfer A-183-9 USB power overload question

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I got a doepfer 2hp USB power supply to power some LED lights and charge my phone, but i tested it with the lights and fried them. I think I pulled power from the 12v rail, but I checked the connection multiple times. On the page for the A-183-9 it says I need a dedicated 5v rail, which I don’t think I have. I have an MDLR performance case with a Konstantlab boardPWR and a uZeus from an old case that I’m using for some tube modules. Can someone help please? I would love not to fry any more lights…</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Rambler_Gambler"> /u/Rambler_Gambler </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/p1gfsn/doepfer_a1839_usb_power_overload_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/p1gfsn/doepfer_a1839_usb_power_overload_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Doepfer A-183-9 USB power overload question - by SynthWizard - 08-11-2021, 06:42 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2