Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Processing External Sounds with Strega & Zoom H5—Not working
Staff
#1
0
0
Processing External Sounds with Strega & Zoom H5—Not working

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’m a very happy owner of a Make Noise Strega and Zoom H5 but failing to get the two to work together as demonstrated in Walker Farrell's video around the 4:30 mark, link below. He uses an H1 but I'm guessing there shouldn't be any difference.</p> <p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66tSRaXBY0">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66tSRaXBY0</a></p> <p>I've tried to replicate the example of processing external live sounds or recorded playback through my Zoom H5 (without sandwich) but I’m just getting a constant buzzing sound which increases when I touch the H5, especially the external mics. I've patched the Zoom's Line Out into the Strega’s External input, exactly same settings as shown in the vid—but just getting this noise. External Constant Control is set high and I’ve been turning the Activation up and down.</p> <p>Zoom's live capture and recorded playback is working fine, (listening via its headphone and external speaker), the track levels on the display are responding to external sounds too.</p> <p>Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AndroPandro500"> /u/AndroPandro500 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/oxebxi/processing_external_sounds_with_strega_zoom_h5not/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/oxebxi/processing_external_sounds_with_strega_zoom_h5not/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Processing External Sounds with Strega & Zoom H5—Not working - by SynthWizard - 08-04-2021, 05:06 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9