Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.
#1
0
0
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series.

I picked up a Deluge in January. I haven’t written about yet – well – because every time I turn it on and think about writing something about it I end up getting lost in it and creating a new sketch of full song. I do intend to do a post on my 6+ months... <a class="more-link" href="https://modulatethis.com/2021/07/27/getting-started-with-deluge-check-out-new-ron-cavagnaro-boot-camp-tutorial-series/#more-20776">Continue Reading →</a>


https://modulatethis.com/2021/07/27/gett...al-series/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Getting Started with Deluge? Check Out New Ron Cavagnaro Boot Camp Tutorial Series. - by ss_admin_user - 07-30-2021, 08:24 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5