Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do you transform a short synth SAMPLE to a long sustained note?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do you transform a short synth SAMPLE to a long sustained note?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>This is not necessarily how to make a synth sound but you guys might be able to help.</p> <p>Let's say I have a single note synth wav sample that I really like but only lasts a couple of seconds.</p> <p>I wanna play this on a sampler so I can transpose it and also I would like to create a sustain effect so the sample plays for as long as I press my keyboard, rather than suddenly stopping.</p> <p>I'm on Cubase + Kontakt if that's relevant.</p> <p>Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AlWithin"> /u/AlWithin </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ol1j93/how_do_you_transform_a_short_synth_sample_to_a/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ol1j93/how_do_you_transform_a_short_synth_sample_to_a/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do you transform a short synth SAMPLE to a long sustained note? - by SynthWizard - 07-15-2021, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Forum, Elektronmods, For Unofficial ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2