Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arturia help: Can’t login
Staff
#1
0
0
Arturia help: Can’t login

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just bought an Arturia midi keyboard that comes with software. I’m trying to log into the Arturia website and it won’t let me activate the account I tried to make and thus I am unable to use the software I purchased. Can anyone on this sub help me?. Sorry if this is off topic.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Kellen12"> /u/Kellen12 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ohwrkv/arturia_help_cant_login/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ohwrkv/arturia_help_cant_login/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Arturia help: Can’t login - by SynthWizard - 07-11-2021, 03:13 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0