Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I have just one module?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can I have just one module?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Wondering if it would be possible to have a set up in which I solely use something like MI Rings and an external sound source without going fully into modular and whether I could buy a case/power supply for just one or two modules to interact with the rest of my set up (even though I know at some point I’ll just go all in and want a full setup)</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/sorryihadabiglunch"> /u/sorryihadabiglunch </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/oh1luc/can_i_have_just_one_module/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/oh1luc/can_i_have_just_one_module/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can I have just one module? - by SynthWizard - 07-11-2021, 03:13 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO DMNO ON - Desktop DMNO System : Desk...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1