Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Advice on midi solutions? Ie. Ms20 mini/ odyssey mini midi output (vis usb?)
Staff
#1
0
0
Advice on midi solutions? Ie. Ms20 mini/ odyssey mini midi output (vis usb?)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey. So, first time poster here. </p> <p>I have an ms20 mini and an arp odyssey mini. No midi out, but do both have usb. I wanted to figure out a solution to make them talk both ways with my Squarp Pyramid, but also seeking cost efficiency. Am I correct in assuming I need a Kenton USB host or a similar product? (To get a midi output). </p> <p>Assuming this is the tool I need (though I'm interested in cheaper generic products), would I be able to merge both usb into the one unit, or will I need a seperate unit per synth? </p> <p>Really open to any advice here! Thanks Smile</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/harlow_666"> /u/harlow_666 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/od5zs6/advice_on_midi_solutions_ie_ms20_mini_odyssey/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/od5zs6/advice_on_midi_solutions_ie_ms20_mini_odyssey/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Advice on midi solutions? Ie. Ms20 mini/ odyssey mini midi output (vis usb?) - by SynthWizard - 07-03-2021, 09:29 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1