Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sync issues with Korg Monologue and Volca Beats- PLEASE HELP!
Staff
#1
0
0
Sync issues with Korg Monologue and Volca Beats- PLEASE HELP!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey all. I’ve had a Volca Beats for a while and I recently purchased a Monologue. I’m completely new to synths but I’ve really wanted to give one a try. I have a dream of starting a one man punk/garage band. Just me, the drum machine, my Big Muff fuzzed-out bass, and the Monologue running its sequencer for some flavor. It’ll be pretty cool I hope. </p> <p>ANYWAY. I’m trying to sync my Monologue and Beats together. I’m using a 3.5 mm male to male TRS cable (Livewire Essential) to connect the two. I have the Beats sync out running to the Monologue sync in. </p> <p>The problem is, the Monologue goes out of sync when I do this. It will start skipping steps in the sequencer. It will get out of sync very quickly. When I tried running the Monologue’s sync out to the Beats sync in, the Beats started stuttering on random steps. </p> <p>I’m starting to get pretty frustrated and having trouble finding answers. I need to get these two machines in sync with each other. Any help is appreciated- thank you!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Eckstrom"> /u/Eckstrom </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/o64kkz/sync_issues_with_korg_monologue_and_volca_beats/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/o64kkz/sync_issues_with_korg_monologue_and_volca_beats/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sync issues with Korg Monologue and Volca Beats- PLEASE HELP! - by SynthWizard - 06-23-2021, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9