Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Change my mind: I will trade my Veils v1 (Mutable) for 2x Tallin (Xaoc)
Staff
#1
0
0
Change my mind: I will trade my Veils v1 (Mutable) for 2x Tallin (Xaoc)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So, just looked earnestly at Tallin for the first time and am consider trading my 12hp veils for 2x 6hp Tallin. </p> <p>I'd loose the continuous response curve selection and normaled outs, but would gain overdrive and double CV input. I rarely use my veils for CV anyway. Am I missing something?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/kasper3"> /u/kasper3 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/nzt2hi/change_my_mind_i_will_trade_my_veils_v1_mutable/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/nzt2hi/change_my_mind_i_will_trade_my_veils_v1_mutable/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Change my mind: I will trade my Veils v1 (Mutable) for 2x Tallin (Xaoc) - by SynthWizard - 06-15-2021, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Hermetic Modular Capicola Brings Real-Ti...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3