Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Synth or Used Vintage Synth
Staff
#1
0
0
New Synth or Used Vintage Synth

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've been looking at the Roland DS61 as a first synth and I honestly don't want to fall into the hole of buying more synths in the future (as tempting as it may be), but it's expensive, though I'll save for it. But what about a cheaper used vintage synth like the Casio CZ-3000? </p> <p>New synths are good and all, but the price difference is over $500 and I'm just not really sure what has more value for money.</p> <p>EDIT: I guess I really feel the 80s hair bands like Triumph, Winger, Bon Jovi and also the newer AOR bands like H.E.A.T, Work of Art, and Wigelius.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/EconomyLobster"> /u/EconomyLobster </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ns7h7m/new_synth_or_used_vintage_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ns7h7m/new_synth_or_used_vintage_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Synth or Used Vintage Synth - by SynthWizard - 06-04-2021, 06:30 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7