Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beatstep Pro Breakout/Bridge module
Staff
#1
0
0
Beatstep Pro Breakout/Bridge module

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone,</p> <p>I currently have a small modular setup with a Beatstep Pro doing all the sequencing. The problem/annoyance I have, is all the cables running from the BSP to the modular. It really clutters my view/workspace. </p> <p>So now I'm looking for a module to go with one cable to/from the BSP. I found a DIY solution from PlumAudio, but my DIY skills are not the best, so soldering a HDMI connector to a breadboard is a bit out of my league. </p> <p>I know a lot of people are using the BSP, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who has run into this.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/MrCorba"> /u/MrCorba </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/n2gr8a/beatstep_pro_breakoutbridge_module/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/n2gr8a/beatstep_pro_breakoutbridge_module/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beatstep Pro Breakout/Bridge module - by SynthWizard - 05-01-2021, 07:23 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12