Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation Nova vs Ultranova
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation Nova vs Ultranova

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. So I have the chance to buy any of these two in my area. I'm about to turn 30 and always dreamed of having a Nova Synth, i recently got a tax return and found them online for tha same price so maybe that's a send from destiny or something... I have a Circuit and several analog monsynths. To my understanding, ultranova is kinda the same engine but with more options, am I correct? Afaik the nova is multitimbral while the ultranova isn't. I like doing a lot of layering in my tracks so this is a pro for nova, plus most of the controls have dedicated knobs. The biggest con on the Nova is the DAC issues, wich introduce undesired noise. The pro on the ultranova is the better sound with no dac issues. If I'm correct the synth engine in the nova has more options and features than the circuit? Both of them are patched using the computer, Are the options the same or is the ultranova more powerful? If it works the same than circuit+midi kb I already have that. I know the ultranova includes a soundcard but I usually just record my tracks into a 8 track recorder then dump them to computer instead. Does anybody have some experience with them or know some demos that focus on comparison? Any link to tech info and full features of both? Thanks in advance</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Ban_ananas"> /u/Ban_ananas </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mugg1i/novation_nova_vs_ultranova/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mugg1i/novation_nova_vs_ultranova/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Novation Nova vs Ultranova - by SynthWizard - 04-20-2021, 06:43 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5