Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need help with a patch (Roland System-8)
Staff
#1
0
0
I need help with a patch (Roland System-8)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just got a patch for my Roland System 8 (or Roland System-8) and I realized that I need an SD card to put into the hardware synth. </p> <p>My issue lies in the fact that I simply only have the VST version of System-8 because I don't have the money or space to purchase the Plug out hardware synth.</p> <p>I have an odd request, if possible, can someone convert the .s8f file of the expansion patch and somehow make the patch usable in the standalone vst?</p> <p>Thank you so much in advance</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ilovedababy321"> /u/ilovedababy321 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mnngym/i_need_help_with_a_patch_roland_system8/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mnngym/i_need_help_with_a_patch_roland_system8/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need help with a patch (Roland System-8) - by SynthWizard - 04-09-2021, 03:13 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5