Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
how to open previously saved synths in Hybrid?
Staff
#1
0
0
how to open previously saved synths in Hybrid?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I recently bought a MPK Mini, and I've been playing around with hybrid to just kind of get a handle on it before I really start getting into it and taking classes and such. i saved some customized presets and when I try to open them my computer doesn't recognize hybrid as an app I can open them with. Any tips?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Unkajed1"> /u/Unkajed1 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mkcc0l/how_to_open_previously_saved_synths_in_hybrid/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mkcc0l/how_to_open_previously_saved_synths_in_hybrid/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
how to open previously saved synths in Hybrid? - by SynthWizard - 04-05-2021, 02:08 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7